Working Student (m/f) for Business Development & Project Management
Beginn: ab sofort
Headquartered in Berlin, MEDIGO is a curated marketplace that simplifies the complex process of booking medical travel. We facilitate the searching, booking, and arranging of treatment abroad, offering personal assistance along every step of the way. MEDIGO helps patients and healthcare payers who desire affordable treatment, shorter waiting times, or access to higher-quality facilities and doctors through over 900 health-providers in 36 countries. MEDIGO is supported by leading VCs such as Accel Partners, and employs an international team of 50+ people from 25 countries.
To enhance our Research and Knowledge Management Team we are looking for a highly determined and business-driven Working Student (m/f) for Business Development & Project Management in our e-health startup.
The student role is an excellent opportunity to work at the core of our business and product development, and the right chance to apply and deepen your theoretical knowledge in daily business activities. It is part-time (20 hours / week), located in Berlin and available at the earliest date possible.
- Together with our team, existing and new business partners, you develop ideas for new online products and services in the e-healthcare sector. You conduct market research, competitor analyses and develop concepts for prototypes in order to test and evaluate your ideas for its market compatibility.
- You work closely with our Chief Medical Officer and support him on various strategic and operational projects
- You assist in project management as well as provider and network management
- Boost your early career with a student job that gives you lots of understanding about strategic planning and how startups work
- Develop your skills within an ambitious, professional, and supportive team, in a company where independent-thinking and responsibility are essential
- A modern and light office loft (with a 100m2 rooftop terrace) in Berlin-Mitte with lots of parks and nice cafés nearby
- Join us for knowledge-sharing workshops, sports activities, and regular team events
- You are currently studying Business, Entrepreneurship, Industrial Engineering or a similar field or doing a gap-year between your Bachelor and Master degree
- You are available for at least 6 months and for 20 hours per week
- You have already gained experience in project management with previous internships or working student positions, ideally in a startup or consulting firm
- You have full business proficiency in English and German
- You are an entrepreneurial thinker and possess a very analytical mindset
- On top of everything, you have a can-do attitude and you are enthusiastic and curious about healthcare innovations
Newsletter für Praktikanten