Performance Marketing Intern
labfolder is an award-winning, fast-growing company that develops and sells laboratory software of the highest quality and usability.
We connect laboratories, we link people, we organize data, we facilitate research.
Together we are building an incredible international company at the heart of Berlin, combining extraordinary personalities and thriving on motivation.
labfolder has developed a revolutionary platform, connecting everything essential for scientific research. The Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) and a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) come together as one. The platform can be customized with free integrated apps, the content can be organized and shared.
We want to make scientists’ lives easier and their research faster.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and manage all performance marketing campaigns across different performance marketing channels (SEM, Display Marketing, Social Media)
- Work together with content marketers to select the strongest content to distribute, based on buyer personas and topics of interest
- Optimize marketing campaigns through thoughtful testing to maximize customer acquisitions while considering LTV/CAC/ROI
- Create and test different types of content (visuals, copy, landing pages) that would appeal to scientific researchers
- Regular reporting on performance
What we’re looking for:
- You have strong copywriting skills and a great numerical focus
- You are passionate about digital marketing and are keen to learn all hacks & tricks
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Life sciences, Business or Marketing
- You have a proactive attitude and are looking to make a real contribution
What we offer:
- A professional, dynamic, creative team with a revolutionary vision
- Flat hierarchies and excellent opportunities for your own development. At labfolder, you’ll never stop learning!
- To work in a start-up means shaping the company from the very start, to accept responsibility, to enjoy flexibility as well as an ambitious work environment and to celebrate successes as a team